The most highly cited and comprehensive DUB profiling platform in the market and the easiest way to quickly identify novel DUB inhibitors and establish their selectivity
Screen your compounds across any or all of the 44 individual DUB targets on our panel of enzymes representative of the majority of the human DUB superfamily.
The key features of our DUBprofiler™ service are:
- Comprehensive – ability to screen across any or all of the 44 individual DUB targets on our panel representative of the entire DUB family.
- Robust – ubiquitin-rhodamine(110)-glycine substrate based-assay.
- Flexible – screen at single concentrations (SPT) or determine IC50 values using standard 8-point half-log concentration-effect curves (IC50).
- Scalable – screen any combination of compound(s) vs. DUB, compatible with large compound libraries.
- Efficient – simple service procedure using electronic submission forms (supplied on request).
- Fast – rapid screening cycles.
- Economical – we offer tiered discounting for mid-to large-scale projects.
- Contact us to discuss the most appropriate screening format for your needs (SPT, IC50 or HT).
- We will send you an electronic submission form that lets you select the compound-DUB screening combination you require. If appropriate, we will send you a set of barcoded tubes for the submission of your compounds.
- A guide to take you through the ordering process and a Master Services Agreement if you are not already one of our service clients.
- Our submission forms also allow you to generate as many quotations as you like based on different combinations of compound numbers and DUBs.
- Once you’ve finalised your study design, email us the completed submission form and send us your compounds.
- Once we have received the compounds we will immediately schedule them for screening and keep you updated on project progress.
- Once complete we’ll send you a fully annotated data report. We will address any questions you might have by email or, if desired, arrange a post project meeting.